“So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends — but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more — positive partnership.” – Julio Alexi Genao
Monday marks the beginning of a five-day journey into “real life” that no one really wants to go on. And although sort of unrelated, yet pertinent to this article, we can all agree on one thing: In the past few months, we’ve all begrudgingly become Beliebers.
In 2010, I wanted to punch him in the face and now I want to make love to him. Whether you want to admit it or not, Justin Bieber has seized us all unawares with his recent album, entitled “Purpose.” With unique combinations of electro dance rhythms, pounding bass, hip hop and R&B influences, and Bieber’s vocals, it’s no wonder we’ve all become obsessed.
As you weekday warriors prepare to face the inevitable Monday, I have put together an exclusive playlist of covers to get you through the week with a sense of purpose. Check out these 10 unique renditions from different genres of music and artists from Bieber’s album, Purpose.
1. When you can’t go to sleep Sunday night because of all the late night feels:
2. Coffee, where are you now that I need you?
3. I’m giving it all I got:
4. This job is worth having…
5. Mark my words, I’m gonna win the next power ball and quit my job:
6. Is it too late to say sorry for being an asshole to your co-worker today?
7. What do you mean when you say it’s only 4 p.m.?
8. When your boss asks you to stay longer:
9. Let’s get to the weekenddddd and past all this nonsenseeeeee:
10. Your love/hate relationship with being productive during the week and being a complete slob on the weekends: