Calling all foodies! It’s one week until the official start of New York City Restaurant Week!
For those that don’t know, Restaurant week is when approximately 350 restaurants, ranging from American to Zimbabwean cuisine, offer a 3 course prix fixe menu for $25 lunch or $38 dollar dinner. This year Restaurant Week will run from July 20th-August 14th.
Why are we telling you now? Because we want you to have the best experience possible at these restaurants. If you just think you’re going to walk in and grab a table, you’re sadly mistaken. Since reservations are now open, we recommend you grab a group, pick a date, pick a time, reserve a table, eat, drink, and be merry, all in that order.
However, when you pick a date, here is something to remember:
- Restaurants do not participate on Saturday’s. Bummer right? It’s annoying. But there are some restaurants to that do participate on Sunday’s.
- Some only do lunch and some only do dinner.
- There are some restaurants that even do Sunday brunch!
Where do I make this reservation? Not to worry. You don’t have to go searching the thousands of NYC restaurants to find where these deals exist. Thanks to OpenTable, you can make your reservation and find out which restaurants are participating here.
- MarkJoseph Steakhouse – Financial District
(MarkJoseph is one word)
- Nougatine at Jean Georges – French – Midtown West
- Nino’s – Italian – Upper East Side
- Taboon – Middle Eastern – Hell’s Kitchen
- Koi – Japanese – SoHo