As an intern, I need to be a bit smarter with my purchases. And let me tell you, that ain’t easy for the fashion-obsessed. The great thing about a breezy summer dress is that you can style it so many different ways. Aside from getting use out of this piece for summer, I know that with the right shoes and accessories, it will take me well into the fall season as well.
Try these easy summer looks for your next OOTD:
- Throw on a Panama hat and grab an afternoon cocktail with an effortlessly cool look. Add this little Chloe gem of a handbag for bonus chic points.
- Tie up flat gladiator sandals for a casual Friday in the office.
- Wear it open as a cover-up to the beach, with this swimsuit from Solid and Striped. I love beach jewelry and this Isabel Marant necklace is on the top of my wishlist.
- Get a belt, buckle it around your waist, roll the sleeves up and you’re ready for Sunday brunch.
- Pair the dress with these Adidas classics and you’re ready to run errands like the fashionista you are.