These are the five tips to make your life healthier and easier — and they don’t require you to lift any weights.
Start including these life hacks into your daily routine, no excuses!
1. When ordering at a restaurant, wash your hands after handing back the menu.
It’s the dirtiest item there (think: remote in hotel room).
2. Drink hot water with lemon and apple cider vinegar every morning before consuming anything else.
3. If you’re participating in physical activity, eat an orange or grapefruit.
It will keep you hydrated, keep you going longer, and reduce muscle fatigue and soreness.
4. Smell cinnamon for mental clarity.
Scientific studies have shown that the SMELL of cinnamon triggers your brain to wake up and remember more. Keep a container of the spice or just cinnamon sticks at your desk
5. If you’re hungry, drink at least 8 oz. of water first.
Wait 15 minutes. You may not be hungry at all – you may have just been thirsty. If you’re still hungry, eat. You’ll most likely eat less because your belly is already physically full.