Just for sake of keeping up with the stats or trying to change the numbers, we should all be indulging in regular orgasms — long ones, short ones, unintentional ones, powerful ones and self-induced ones. The mystery surrounding an orgasm isn’t really how to have one, but how many ways to have one or the varied health benefits and myths that surround that climactic moment.
Before you read ahead take this short quiz:
- When was the last time you had an orgasm?
- When was the last time you inspired an orgasm?
- How many minutes ago did you masturbate?
- Who do you think experiences more orgasms, men or women?
- Do you avoid sex before rigorous physical activity or are you indifferent?
- Have you ever been on the receiving end or the giving end of a squirting orgasm? (Masturbation counts)
Check out the infographic below to see how some of your answers stack up: