There are few things more liberating than blocking the phone number of a grade A loser who for, whatever reason, cannot take the hint that they’re not worth your time. It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve ignored their calls, straight up told them you’re not interested, or how much time has gone between the last time you communicated in any way – they won’t give it up.
There are many women out there who are afraid of “hurting the feelings” of these creeps who will not back down from their delusional mission to wine and dine us. Ladies, do not feel remorse if they are unable to feel the clear and undeniable wall that is rejection.
So, while you’re contemplating whether or not to hit the big, red BLOCK button, here are some some relatable messages you’ve received and what you should be wearing while you do it.
Send your ex the bill.
1. “Hey, did I see you at 1 Oak last night? You looked amazing.”
I was at home, but sure: Missguided Embellished Wrap Dress
2. “I don’t have feelings for her. I wouldn’t lie to you.”
I saw the receipts. THE RECEIPTS: Missguided Red Silky Strappy Knot Front Shift Dress
3. “I’m just not in a place for commitment right now.”
Don’t think I ever asked that, bud: LPA Bodysuit 69
4. “Can we be friends?”
It’s going to be a no from me: Shellys London Chanah Embroidered Platform Bootie
5. “Hey babe, can you Venmo me for last night’s dinner? Funds are tight.”
You’re actually a trust fund baby. But sure, here’s $15: LPA Pant 153
6. “Oh, I thought we were just having fun?”
I met your parents, but yeah, it’s fun: House of CB ‘Fifiana’ Bodysuit
7. “Did you add me on Snapchat to send me naked pictures? Because that would be incredible.”
Nope, that I did not. I heard you got a new puppy. That’s the start and end of it: McQ Alexander McQueen Cropped Faux Fur Jacket
8. “I couldn’t see myself with anyone else.”
Except for that rando at the bar last night, right?: Fendi Sunglasses
9. “I feel like we ended on bad terms.”
If your definition of “bad terms” is me telling you to leave me alone, then yeah, we ended on bad terms: Missguided Black Faux Leather Skinny Trousers
10. “What are you wearing?”
None of your damn business: La Perla Bodysuit