It’s the year 2015 and the majority of boys have literally lost the ability to properly communicate. They send late night “U up??” texts and threads of “Hey “Hi” “Heyyyy” “What’s up” without receiving a response.
These are actual screenshots of texts both I and my fellow concerned friends have received. Names, numbers, and fraternity affiliations have been blurred. However, if you’re a straight male and have sent any of the following text messages below to a female, you’re probably a fuck boy. Just so you know. If you’re ever thinking about sending a text like this to a girl… just don’t.
1. Has this approach literally ever worked?
2. He needs dis!!
3. Subtly insult them to make them want u
4. Nah, but seriously
5. It’s 9:41am, man
6. Too many things to point out with this one
8. Nothin’ like a 5:20am “Sup”
9. Famously quoted by The Weeknd
11. Absolutely no shame
12. 3 years of progress
13. “The perfect day”
14. Smooth recovery!
16. Really idk
17. He says so much in so few words
18. He knows every girl’s a sucker for a good shower
20. He really cares!!
21. *Eyes emoji*
22. Let’s just be honest
23. The bag of key lime pies seals the deal every time
24. F U C K B O Y
25. SRY, just been really busy with school
27. This is the year
28. So brutal it hurts
30. Just couldn’t quite find the words
31. “A total asshat”
32. Just lettin’ ya know
*BONUS ROUND*: Again, too much to point out here
Nobody is safe from the Fuckboy.