We all struggle with those “WTF do I wear to make this stupid outfit I’ve worn 15 times and twice on Instagram look different?” Amirite? Anyway…
The short and simple answer is to ~*accessorize*~
It’s summer and you don’t want to pile on the layers, so why not pile on the accoutrements? I’m not talkin’ about adding mashed potatoes as a side to your filet. I’m talkin’ bags, sunglasses, shoes, belts and jewelry galore.
All jokes aside, it really is such an easy way to brighten up a not-so-new outfit. I’m all about uniform and sticking to a style that’s right for you, but accessories are a more inexpensive way (for the most part) to spice it up.
Here are my five must-have accessories for summa summatime.
1. Bucket Backpack, like this one from Zara for $69.90
2. Wilfred Berjon Belt, like this one (ON SALE!) from Aritzia for $19.99
3. Twisted Stacker Rings, like these from Catbird for $64 (single rings sold separately)
4. Slip On Sneakers, like these from Vince for $195
5. Classic Sunnies, like these from Traps Eyewear for $280