1. Dads Is Rad BoxFox Kit (cost varies)
A bunch of stuff dad never knew he needed!
2. Avant Candle (cost varies)
Candles aren’t just a gift for mom. Avant offers candles made specifically for men, laced with minor notes of leather, tobacco, wood or smoke. Use the code “fathersday2017” at checkout for 20% off the entire site
3. Dad hat ($23.95)
What’s more fitting than getting your dad a dad hat!? He’ll be trendy and he won’t even know it.
4. Giant customizable beer mug (cost varies)
Make it funny!
5. Shortcut (cost varies)
Give the gift of not having to go anywhere or do anything with this mobile barbershop. Professional stylists will make a house-call in NYC, LA or Miami to give your dad the perfect cut (to match his new trendy dad hat). Use the code “20SOMETHING” for $10 off now through Father’s Day.
6. Fun Summer socks ($14.50)
Loveable dads could always use a pair of cute socks to wear to work.
7. Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit ($43)
Use code DAD for samples, free gift box & free shipping (offer ends 6/12). A mix of classic products for dad on-the-go.
8. Mizzen+Main work shirt (cost varies)
The most comfortable shirt your dad will ever own. Similar to Dri-FIT technology, this shirt is stretchy, wrinkle resistant, machine washable and moisture wicking.
9. Yeti 30 oz. Tumbler ($29.99)
Perfect for piping hot or icy cold.
10. Cigar of the Month Club membership (cost varies)
If he’s into that kinda boss stuff.
11. Bose QuietComfort headphones w/ Bluetooth technology ($349.95)
Get all the siblings to go in on a collective gift, since all sorts of noises need to be cancelled out once you reach dad status.
12. APL TechLoom Pro Heather Grey ($140)
He’ll be the fly-est dad at the Club.